Stevia is a natural sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana bertoni. The stevia plant is part of the asteraceae family, associated to the daisy and ragweed. Stevia has low calories, and it is 200 times sweeter than sugar in the same concentration. Stevia have various number of health benefits and also used for medicinal purposes for many centuries. It is used in more than 5000 foods and beverages around the globe today, including soft drinks, juices, waters, flavoured milks, yogurts, baked goods, cereals, salad dressings, sauces, confections, tabletop sweeteners and more. Increasing health concerns, government initiatives on reducing the sugar intake and the potential of stevia itself to assist in weight loss, dental health, diabetic control, etc. are expected to drive the growth of stevia market across the globe in the coming years.
The latest research report entitled " Stevia Market Report: Volume, Value, Prices, Applications, Manufacturers, Regional Breakup, Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials, Mass Balance" provides insight into the global stevia market. According to this report, stevia market is expected to grow around 15% of the overall sweetener market. It includes global market analysis, key players, price trends, manufacturers, value, volume, applications, feedstocks, raw materials requirement, etc.
These are following key features of the report.
• Historical and current volume trends in the stevia market
• Historical and current value trends in the stevia market
• Historical and current price trends in the stevia market
• Key regions in the stevia market and their breakup
• Key end-use industries for Stevia and their breakup
• Outlook of the stevia market
• Key success factors in the stevia market
• Key risk factors in the stevia market
• Key manufacturers in the stevia market
• Raw material requirements during the manufacturing of stevia
• Mass balance and conversion rates of feedstocks during the manufacturing of stevia
• Supply demand of various feedstocks that are used in the manufacturing of Stevia
• Key manufacturers of stevia feedstocks
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/stevia-market